About the Post

Author Information

Week 3 Spotlight Voting

About these ads

9 Comments on “Week 3 Spotlight Voting”

1. Dedicated Listener March 26, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

I have been trying to vote today and after a few votes it comes up that I cannot vote and will only be allowed to vote again after a cooling off period. What happened to voting as much as you want????

2. Jen Marcum March 26, 2014 at 3:15 pm #

Vote for Brandy! :)

3. Gail Frederick March 26, 2014 at 10:29 pm #

Good Luck Brandy Norman!!! You are GREAT!!! You got my vote…

4. Patty Richardson March 29, 2014 at 10:05 pm #

Awesome Voice!!!!

5. Terri McCullah April 2, 2014 at 11:08 am #

A couple of weeks ago was the first time I went to see The Spotlight. We decided it was something nice we could do as a family together. I must say the whole family enjoyed it tremendously. We seen a lot of talent and I was surprised that we knew a lot of the participants. Of course we all have our favorites and we can’t wait to get back and enjoy more of the show. I wish all of the contestants the very best. My personal overall vote is for Tim Smith. For he has shown the greatest overall talent and has impressed me to return to see what he has to perform next.

6. Cumberland Student April 2, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

My top 3 is Ashley, Brandy and Tim. I think Ashley and Brandy are the only ones with true competition. The both of them could easily make it somewhere big. We need new judges!

7. brittney baker April 3, 2014 at 10:19 pm #

I love you brandy

8. Jo Ann Henry April 5, 2014 at 2:25 pm #

Love his voice

9. Thea Gatliff April 6, 2014 at 2:42 am #

Ashley is so great and I hope she wins! You are a true star!