About the Post

Author Information

Spotlight Voting Week 1

About these ads

11 Comments on “Spotlight Voting Week 1”

1. Malea Moses February 12, 2014 at 11:23 am #

I was very impressed with all of the performances last night. There was an unbelievable amount of talent that hit the stage, but as far as singing ability, I must say, Sara Jo Hampton is my pick!

2. gloria picklesimer February 12, 2014 at 11:50 am #

just heard Chloe Fogle singing and was so pleased with the performance and energy that i saw. what an awasome job, loved it. great job Chloe

3. Janice Malusky February 12, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

Cassie Walden, A full-orbed Angelic Voice encompassing the listener in a three dimensional vocal environment! Sing, sing, sing…

4. Dayna February 14, 2014 at 2:08 pm #

Watched all the performances and if this is truly a SINGING competition, Sara Jo Hampton has the best voice. Very clear, controlled and she has a great vocal range. She connected with the song and that connection was felt in the audience. There were some good singers but this girl is a natural with a beautiful singing voice. Sara Jo Hampton has my vote!

5. Dana walden February 15, 2014 at 11:14 am #

Cassie Walden is my pick

6. Ushie February 15, 2014 at 12:29 pm #

Ashley Dixson killed it….what a natural…she is my pick

7. Thea Gatliff February 15, 2014 at 5:05 pm #

Ashley Dixson your are a star! I pick you.

8. Glen Centers February 18, 2014 at 8:47 am #

Wow what a voice Sara Jo Hampton has she is awesome….

9. Glen Centers February 18, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Sara Jo You need a recording contract

10. Janice Malusky February 19, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Cassie Walden has my vote! Incredible voice and the fact that she is singing our very own American Appalachian music brings her to the top of the list for me. The song is very difficult to sing and she was perfect!

11. google adwords tool May 19, 2014 at 2:13 pm #

Your method of describing all in this article
    is genuinely pleasant, all can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.